Tuesday 15 July 2008

A Happy Sunflower On A Stick


This cute little plush sunflower was thrown up to or dropped down to my patio, making a merry thwip, this evening as I sat at my desk.

I suspect thrown up from the street, as it landed in the back corner where I imagine it would be pretty hard to drop something from above. There's a ridge of building jutting out that's in the way if you leaned out the patio doors (what it's leaning against), and it's a bit big to fit through the hatch on the bedroom windows that it was more or less below... but I guess the petals are pretty soft, so it probably could have come through there. This would be consistent with the previous occurrences of brightly coloured objects being pushed through a hatch above.

A little girl was crying on the street for a few moments after, which if connected would lend some credibility to the theory of being thrown up from the street, say an evil older brother flinging it up and away to torment his sibling. We may never know for sure.

No comments: